US Green Card

EB-3 Unskilled Worker Program- Employment-Based Immigration

The EB-3 Unskilled Worker program allows immigrants to receive a permanent resident , Green Card, in exchange for pledging to work for a U.S. employer for one year.


Qualification of applicant:

1. No work experience requirement

2. Willing to work for employer for one (1) year

3. 18 year old and older

4. Healthy




✓Spouse and unmarried children under 21 included

✓Free to live anywhere in the US after a year

✓Spouse is welcomed to work together to make better income

✓Free public education until high school

✓College admission benefits with PR status

To obtain further details about the available occupation and requirements about this immigration opportunity, please contact us below.

You can find more details about this program on US Citizenship and Immigration Website.