Visas and Permits

You can come and work in Canada under Federal Skilled Worker category, Temporary Work permit, Live-in Caregiver, Arranged employment, PNP for work in Canada or Canadian Experience class.

Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities our country has to offer. Depending on where you live, and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements including Visitor Visa. In some cases, if you plan to stay in Canada for a certain period of time, you will need a Temporary Resident Visa.

You can also come to Canada as an International student by obtaining study permit.
If you qualify as a family class, sponsorship is an option for you.