Study Permit – Student Visa

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit, and/or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents.

You must apply and be accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada. You can then gather all the required documents and application to apply for Canadian Student Visa or temporary resident visa. We are skilled in assisting you with the process from before you apply to schools to  everything you need upon arrival in Canada to getting an extension on your Student Visa.

Also, if you are currently studying in Canada, you can qualify for Canadian Experience Class in order to gain Permanent Resident Status in Canada. needs to increase its pool of talented and skilled professionals. The Canadian Experience class attracts the best and brightest students from around the world and we can assist you with this new way to immigrate.